Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

The Blog is Back

Since I last posted, we have moved to a new state and had another child. I am "team leader" to two crazy boys, the sweetest dog, and a husband in the middle of pediatric residency training. Life is insane right now, guys. For real. But my sister reminded me of an old blog that I kept back in my single college days and tonight I went back and reread it. And guess what? I would have forgotten all of those stories and experiences, in all their awkward chubby-faced glory. So the blog is back. Because I don't want to forget!

I want to remember how Jonny gleefully announced that he had "done a double" (pee and poop) when I had no idea he even knew what the word "double" meant.

I want to remember how hard Matt works right now and how amazing he is to come home and give us his full love and attention at the end of the day, even if it's just for a few minutes.

I want to remember how Will starts to run away, but freezes until he knows I am looking so that he can flash a mischievous smile before continuing to wobble off in the opposite direction.

So here we go.



1 comment:

  1. yay! I am so glad it is back!! I just caught up on all of your posts! I read them backwards, from today, Nov 8th, back to this post! You are inspiring me to resurrect mine. Maybe I will go for it! Also, you can download the blogger app on your phone and post them from there as well, just fyi! :) Happy Blogging. I miss you, friend! I am so glad we met during our husband's years in med school. I am grateful for technology and our continued friendship with our living 10 hours away (driving). It was so fun to see you here a few months ago! Anyways, thanks for your posts! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete