Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

And...it's February!

It's been awhile but I actually felt like blogging again tonight; so here I am with a quick recap!

December:
Christmas and New Years with Matt's family couldn't have been better. Lots of snow, lots of food, lots of movies, sleeping in, sledding, skiing (Matt), Christmas lights, playing with the dogs, and just enjoying time together. We also got to get together with my extended family, hung out with old friends, Skyped with my family on Christmas morning, and talked to Michael on his mission!


January:
Winter break was a good time, but going back to work after two weeks of vacation was a little rough. Mostly because I had a TON of writing to grade from the final exam and felt behind on everything else. It took a couple of weeks, but I got the grading done and got back into my groove. It's nice to be busy and on a schedule. Plus I've got some more funny student stories to share...but that's another post for another day. Things have been going well and we're in our big push now for the state test in April. Pretty exciting stuff!

Matt's second semester of med school has been super hard, but he says he's enjoying it more than first semester because of the subject matter. Overall he's liking his classes and he survived his first round of exams this past week! I'm so proud.

And now it's February. We're back. We're happy. Life's good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment