Ok we're not gardeners yet. But we want to be! Matt and I have both got spring fever and we've decided that we want gardening to be on of our "things." We've already made at least five trips to Home Depot in the past couple of weeks just looking at the flowers and gardening stuff. We like to walk around and act like we know all about potting soil, bat guano, and steer manure. It's almost as fun as wandering around Costco. One of our trips was to get supplies for a flower box. . . that we made! Oh fine there was no "we" there. It was all Matt. But I picked out the flowers and he did a spectacular job (I'll post a picture later when it's not all cold and dark outside). To top it all off, Janet, my amazing mother-in-law, loaded us up with tulip bulbs this weekend so we get to watch those grow too! As of now our little flower garden consists of tulips, pansies, mums, and primroses, and I'm confident that we'll be experts in no time :) Life doesn't get much better than this.
This is what I want our gardento look like some day.
No comments:
Post a Comment